Welcome to the Town of Auburn web site!
So far the only source of Town of Auburn history we have is from the Chippewa Valley Historical Calendar made in 1998 for Wisconsin's Sesquicentennial. "The River through Time" calendar states that the Town of Auburn was organized in 1873. It was named after a New York village of the same name, in turn named after a place in the poem "Deserted Villages".
Photos compliments of Keith Misner Photography
Please see the Ordinances tab for the Comprehensive Plan (chapter 6)!
Click to view files on the mining information page